Two checking accounts was Re: A Business Question

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:20:14 EST

pianotechnicianuk@yahoo.com writes:

> I operate exactly this way.  I transfer funds from my
> business to my private account using telephone banking
> - just by pressing buttons on the phone.  I have found
> this to be so efficient and saves time visiting the
> bank or waiting for postal services. You can do it in
> the middle of the night if you wish! It is probably
> possible to do all this online but I feel that things
> aren't secure enough for that yet.
>
> Bob Wilson
> London.

Several people wrote saying they have two checking account at the same bank.
I used to have that to. But then long ago, in another life time, the
government decided it wanted all my money. The robbed both my checking
accounts and my savings account in that one bank. Since then I have savings
in one bank, my personal checking in another, and my busines checking in yet
a third. Its harder for the government to find my money that way. The banks
also will not confuse one with the other, which has also happened.

Wim