Not enough dampers

Phillip L Ford fordpiano@lycos.com
Wed, 05 Dec 2001 21:09:36 0000

No offense John, but half the time I don't know what you're talking about.  I always imagined
that I had had above average exposure to pianos but before you mentioned them in this or
other posts I had never heard of a Lipp piano, a Keller action, a Fritz & Mayer action, a
Bechstein 8 (I have heard of Bechstein I think), etc.  Could you recommend some references
for remedial reading?

Phil F
---
Phillip Ford