Cleaning Brass

Jon Rhee jrhee@fai-arch.com
Wed, 05 Dec 2001 09:17:29 -0500

Clyde, List

As long as the pedals or brass to be polished aren't coated with shellac or
lacquer a neat product to use is "NEVER DULL".  If you haven't heard of it
it is a cotton wadding impregnated with polish which you rub on the brass
and then buff with a clean cloth. Its great if the brass isn't too badly
tarnished.  Leaves no residue.

Jon Rhee
Weymouth, MA