A Business Question

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 00:40:04 -0600

...I think I need to talk to a new accountant about all this...

>Tom Sivak

Tom, List,

Ever heard the adage, "Separation of church and state".

Separation of business and personal affairs is no different.  It reduces
clutter, helps keep things straight and proper, benefits the economy, and
clearly shows to outside agencies that have an interest in such things,
that someone who takes money for services rendered understands the
difference between the two.

As to tax benefits one way or the other, the more one earns, usually the
more one pays out.  This constitutes one of the priviledges of self
employment.

There is so much more to what you ask that can be learned via concentrated
study, hard knocks and/or natural inclination for such a thing.

That's part of what I have surmised over the years.  It's just a way of
life now.

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731