Modal Analysis (was Negative bearing (long))

Tue, 4 Dec 2001 12:58:06 -0800

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Brekne=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: December 04, 2001 12:20 PM
  Subject: Re: Modal Analysis (was Negative bearing (long))

  Phil, Ron, and Del.=20
  Here is a page from the text of Wograms article that addresses =
directly I think Phils remarks, and what I interpret as his assertion of =
the predictability of modal analysis from the unloaded to the loaded =
conditions. I would highly recommend this whole article to anyone =
interested or directly involved in work relating to soundboard impedance =
issues. Even for someone like me who just wants to gain better insights =
such reading is valuable... so read away folks..  =20

Yes, Richard, I have the book and I've read the article. As I have said =
several time, my experience was some different.

Del