String splicing

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:02:46 -0500

former SAT #363 owner
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Jon Page=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 9:30 AM
  Subject: Re: String splicing=20

  At 08:34 AM 12/4/2001 -0500, you wrote:

    Hi list,=20
      I would like to start a discussion on string splicing.I have =
recently inherited several=20
    churches with string breaking going on.(I think to bad playing =
habits,but maybe some=20
    discussion on that.)I know of the knot in Reblitz,and have had =
success with it.But I=20
    know the wealth of knowledge on the list maybe can throw new =
light,new methods on=20
    this subject.=20

    Thanks to all,=20
    Hazen Bannister=20
    Western Carolinas Chapter=20

  All this is in the Archives.  More reading than you can shake a string =
at.

  Regards,

  Jon Page,   piano technician
  Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.