Negative bearing

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sat, 01 Dec 2001 23:16:47 -0500

Ron,
    What are you doing with a new board to eliminate the need for a cantilevered
bass bridge? Are you thinning the board or routing it in proximity to the
location of the bass bridge to make it more flexible in that area? Is not the
reason for the cantilevered design to get the bulk of the bridge away from the
edge of the board? Just trying to gain understanding.

Greg

--
Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net