Fw: virus alert

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 22:42:50 +0100

You know guys... it takes only a couple seconds to check
these things out at the relevant virus sites on the nett.

This one is a hoax and it took me about 5 seconds to get
about 30 links to major sites describing such hoaxes..

Visit for example  http://hoaxinfo.com/vhoax.htm

Might be just a bit enlightening.

Or perhaps a google search..... ??
http://www.google.com/search?q=WTC+Survivor+Virus+alert

That will give you a few sites to check out before posting
such things.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne