ETD Question

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Sat, 01 Dec 2001 12:46:25 -0600

On 12/1/01 12:28 PM, "Avery Todd" <avery@ev1.net> wrote:

> I personally think the SAT III would be a
> waste of money for him because he'll never use any of
> the features of it except for tuning and perhaps pitch
> raising. A SAT II, or even SAT I might be a possibility.
>
> He's never used a computer at all, so the RCT with a
> laptop is also pretty much out of the question.
>
> My question is: what about the Pocket RCT?

Just as you suggest, a used SAT might be your best recommendation, although
I would hesitate to describe the SAT III as a "waste of money". Few of us
use all the features of our ETD's; he might find the size and reliability of
the SAT III to be just the ticket.

Pocket RCT has not yet been released. TuneLab for PocketPC _is_ available,
but remember that the PocketPC is a real computer with many of the same
complexities as a laptop.

Kent Swafford