Prepping the Piano for the Tuner - slightly OT

Robert Wilson pianotechnicianuk@yahoo.com
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 03:43:17 -0800 (PST)

I'm astonished by some of the replies here.  I think
junk on the piano is one of the crosses we have to
bear, as I've said before, you have to grit your teeth
and put up with it.

I wouldn't resort to sarcasm - I learned a long time
ago, you never win an argument with a customer!
at least you might win but you'd lose the customer
(and you would never know how many more!)

Bob Wilson
London