To Susan Kline

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:19:32 +0200

PS:: Had to send this via Pianotech as your return address,
sckline@home.com,  bounced.

Anyways, I wanted you to know I got your note ok. :)

Hi Susan... thanks for the reply. I will take your advice on
checking
the scale. I hadnt really thought of that. Don also hints that
perhaps it does not neccesarilly need to come down. I am checking
with the fellow who did it to make sure what wire he used...but
considering the key top job I would suspect there was no chance of
him thinking to use "puretone" wire or something like that.

As far as Pianotech is concerned.....:) I get all the posts
alright... but in bunches of circa 100 and 2 days apart. Not so easy

to get involved in discussions. Tho I might try my hand at the
archive approach you mention.

Thanks for the thoughts on my two problems...

Hope all is well.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne