Soundboard replacement info

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 07:36:17 -0400

Graeme,
You can choose to be a "nonmember participant" in PTG as an
"International Correspondent" -- while the terminology is a wretched
misuse of American and all other forms of English, it is a great deal
for non-North American piano technicians. For the cost of 60% of
regular membership dues you receive the monthly journal, and are
entitled to the same discounts on publications and conventions as are
members.
Which makes for a substantial savings on the 20 years of PTJ on CDs!