Call #4337 ( First Post to List)

Hubert Liverman hliverman@mindspring.com
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 15:47:49 -0500

Wim,

WELCOME TO ALABAMA !!

 I am a piano tuner/tech in Opelika ,Al. "Just downstate". We need =
people of your talent and expertise here. "YAWL" will  do phonetically =
for the time being, it will change later. Be aware of the "Iron =
Bowl",then it's every man for himself (huge grin). After you have =
settled in, contact me and Jim Bryant. We will tell you more than you =
want to know about all things "Southren".

Now to the list:
I have monitored the list for some 3 years, and have learned more from =
this experience than I would have imagined.. For this I am humbly =
greatfull.

Thank You Each and Every One !!

Hubert

OH, ..next post (?) will be on topic and terce.

Liverman's Piano Service
1013-B Third Ave. Opelika Al. 36801
!-334 741-9050

    ........ hog jowls and chittlins...yum yum! :-)=20
    Wim you and your bride will love T'lossa and the people....it sho =
ain't St.=20
    Louis Baby!=20
    Jim Bryant (FL)=20

  Jim=20

  The=20
  first thing I have to do is learn how to talk like you'all, (is that =
how you=20
  say it)?=20

  Wim=20