Strange call #4337

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 10:07:40 EDT

In a message dated 11/08/01 9:23:07 AM, Wimblees@AOL.COM writes:

<< Next Friday I am moving to Alabama, where I will be the new piano
technician
at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. >>

Susan I have already talked to my cousins on the Staff and Faculty at the
school and they are readying a welcome dinner for Wim.........gonna make him
a redneck doncha know........ hog jowls and chittlins...yum yum! :-) We have
found him a 1937 ford pickup truck, put in gunracks, a dog cage, even found
two old Schlitz beer cans to rattle around in the bed.........

 Wim you and your bride will love T'lossa and the people....it sho ain't St.
Louis Baby!
Jim Bryant (FL)