safety/idiots and sharp objects

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Tue, 07 Aug 2001 21:20:41 -0400

> of a dead 50 year old pine tree, topped and limbed it as I came down, and
> felled it from ground level when it got short enough to be controllable.
> Believe me, a 53 year old acrophobic with an electric chain saw 40 feet up

Good God man, haven't they told you you shouldn't play with tall things?

I hate heights, get some of your own.

Congratulations on surviving.

You are right, we become complacent around tools that bit, chew, mangle and
otherwise make messes of our body parts.  Be afraid, VERY afraid, when operating
something that can do things faster than you can by hand!.

Please be well all of you!

		Newton