<<WAY OFF TOPIC>> Puppy Names

Bob Luderer Bluderer@sloanandcompany.com
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 12:24:56 -0400

The "Steinway", you *should* have responded, is the method used to date the
various works of P D Q Bach.  The smaller the "watermark" the older the
music composition.  (he he)

-----Original Message-----
From: Roy Ulrich [mailto:ulrich@rangenet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 11:04 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: <<WAY OFF TOPIC>> Puppy Names

----- Original Message -----
From: Diane Hofstetter <mailto:dianepianotuner@hotmail.com>
To: pianotech@ptg.org <mailto:pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2001 11:36 PM

The one name that says "piano" to every person, especially those who don't
even know about pianos, is "Steinway".  If you want to call your lab home,
shout "Steinway" throughout your neighborhood and your neighbors will sit up
and take notice.

diane
Diane Hofstetter

Uh, no. In a telephone interview with a reporter from our local newspaper a
few years ago, I compared the Chickering concert grand I was restoring with
Steinway. She asked: "What's a Steinway?"

Our Lab - Springer mix is named Prints William Jefferson Clinton. He tracks
dirt into my white house, and humps (or tries to) everything in sight.
"Willie" for short.