new Baldwin Pin Torque, was PianoTechList Comments

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 11:46:32 -0500

>Ron!  When you have this stern conversation with the pin block about not
>moving, does profanity help?
>
>Carl Meyer

Don't know, it hasn't been necessary so far with the pinblock. I've tried
it off and on to help find tools that are hiding from me, but the
effectiveness of the results are inconclusive. There are so many possible
combinations of words, some of which may work better than others, that it's
impossible to say for sure one way or another. If that open ended grant
application ever comes through, we can start making some real progress.

Ron N