July Journal

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 08:38:40 -0700

Hi Rick,
I've forwarded your post on to the Home Office.  Others have experienced
this same thing, (including a few other international readers) and they have
been scratching their heads over it.  They may have discovered an answer by
now.  I'm sure they will send you a good copy, regardless.

jeannie

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Richard Brekne
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 12:53 AM
To: PTG
Subject: July Journal

Just got my July Journal in the mail, and it was this copied off
bundle of sides stapled together. Certainly readable, but I was
surprised to say the least. No explanation was to be found, but then
perhaps I missed it.

Anyone know what the reason for this is, and if we are going to get
a regular copy later on ?...just curious.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.