Reshaping VS new hammers - Condition etc

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Thu, 02 Aug 2001 09:25:00 +0200

Ron Nossaman wrote:

> ....This stuff can, and apparently will be debated to the last
> dying breath of the species, but is never going to be quantified to the
> point where any of us folks discussing it can give any acceptable
> indication that we know what the heck we're talking about - so why is so
> much time and energy expended in this unproductive direction?......
>
> Ron N

Hmmm... well aside from the fact that it can be fun to shoot the proverbial
doodoo, seems like we don't really need a logical and / or sensible consensus on
what to charge or what constitutes a rip off. Just sharing each others views can
be valuable enough, and can provide indicators that can help us with our own
individual decisions. Seems constructive enough to me... though what it produces
may be another matter entirely....:)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.