Yellow vertical key fronts

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 01 Aug 2001 22:47:08 -0500

At 10:45 PM 8/1/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks, Tom,
>
>Being completely colour-blind, this is something I've had pointed out to
me by clients. Is it that Yamaha key covers prematurely yellow? Aren't the
key covers a moulded plastic-like material of front and top? It's amazing
that after so many years in this business, I still have so much to learn.

>John Lillico, RPT
>Oakville, On

Hi John,
              Call Ron Giesbrecht next week.  (He's in our neck of the
woods right now)  He has some one in Toronto that changes just the fronts.
Superb work.  I just had a set of 12yr old C7 keys done. Look's factory
perfect.

Regards Roger