Reshaping VS new hammers - Condition etc

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 01 Aug 2001 12:09:31 -0500

---------
>		Newton

Come on guys, here's some tech-like person who's finally getting paid at
least what he's worth, and everyone jumps on him. Didn't we just go through
yet another round of  "charge what you're worth" moments ago - or was that
the same one recycled from last time? Do you suppose there's a
appliancerepair@gougem.org list where washing machine service people post -
"Oh no, that's too much to charge them for that little work"? Yea, right.

I wish you'd all make up your minds.

Ron N