reference book(s)

Brian Trout trouts_place@hotmail.com
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:37:50 -0400

Hi there my fellow fuzzy friend...  :-)

I noticed your post about finding that illusive
one-book-that-tells-you-all-you-need-to-know-about-...

Wish I had one too.  Would be interesting reading.

I was looking through some of my old notes, various things I had discussed
with some 'engineering types' in days gone by, and I found two titles
scribbled in borderline illegible fashion.  Don't know if either of them
would be of interest or not.

1) Roarcks Formulas For Stress & Strain

2) Modern Carpentry Strength Of Materials

The second one is probably pretty basic, but the first might have some neat
stuff.  I don't know if Roarcks would even broach the word "impedance" or
not.  I haven't found a copy yet, at least not that I could afford! (Browsed
through a copy in a book store once but not long enough, and couldn't
refinance my home for the money to buy it!)

Good luck in your search.  Hope you find the "Holy Grail Piano Handbook"!!

Take care,

Brian Trout
Slidell, LA
trouts_place@hotmail.com