Rules Question.

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 11:52:39 +0200

Oh give it a break... nobody is kicking here.. I simply asked a question for
a freind here that just became an associate.

This stuff is getting ridiculous. You cant even ask a simple question
without somebody drawing out of it whatever conclusions they feel like and
getting all bent out of shape about it. Like I said before... we seem to
have gotten beyond the point where a few RPT's snubbing associates is the
problem....There is quite quite obviously two sides to that story..

Sheeshh. Phil... Just because I think people should have some real schooling
before they get to enter a proffession doesnt mean I cant see reality nor
does it mean that I think folks who do or think otherwise are discusting
individuals or something... If you have ever bothered to read the flip side
of my views on this issue you would know that... I only get hot and bothered
about bonified frauds... the rest is a legitimate policy disscussion that
deserves better then people getting insulted or hurt or ticked off just
because somebody says something that they think they dont like..

Lastly..I never mentioned using the logo.. and in the second post I cleared
up the first response to the logo thing...

Phil Bondi wrote:

> Richard, I believe it was clearly stated that us Ass.'s  can use the ptg
> logo as long as we state "Associate Member."
>
> wanna see my business card?
>
> Tired of being kicked,
> roo(k)

Tired of hearing unkicked people complain about being kicked....wishing they
would read things a bit closer before kicking back at ghosts.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.