Steinway Policy.. was grafs.

Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 20:46:53 EDT

In a message dated 4/27/2001 7:12:36 AM Central Daylight Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

<< I hate Steinway's marketing department. How do they sleep at night? >>

You might recall a recent post from me regarding checking out your vendors
and other businesses we do interact with (remember our platers discussion).
SW's marketing policy of the last few years makes me wonder whether those who
subscribe to the PTG's code of ethics perhaps ought to question their
relationship with dealerships and the "ethics" that go with them.
PR-J