OSLUND KEY MACHINES

Jim H Markley jim.markley@gte.net
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 18:33:39 -0700

Thank you for your interest in the Oslund key machines.

The total package is:
1.  Oslund surfacer
2.  Oslund Key Master
3.  Extra blades
4.  Homemade key press carousel.  It holds about 8 keys for gluing at a time
and mounts to a bench vise (approx. 4" opening required).
5.  Homemade key vise for single keys.  Also mounts to a bench vise (1"
opening required).
6.  Original brochures, instructions, and correspondence from Herbert
Oslund.
7.  Heating iron for ivory removal.

Shipping weight:  The brochure says that the key master weighs 50 pounds.
We presume that the resurfacer weighs a similar amount.  The other
equipment, though bulky, is considerably lighter.  All shipping costs to be
paid by the buyer.  You can pick up the machines (Washington D.C. area) or
we can take them to a shipping place for packing and shipping.

We believe the machines to be complete and in good condition but they are
being sold AS IS.  They were purchased in 1958 and have not been used for
about 20 years.

Payment to be made by Cashier's check or money order.

PRICE:  $500.00 (plus shipping) or best offer received by Sunday May 13th,
noon pst.  I will send each bidder the current high price on Saturday May
12th.
I will be out of town during the week of May 1st but will try to respond to
all inquiries promptly.

Thank you, Jim Markley