Rules Question.

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 20:58:38 -0400

Richard,

Yes, they can.  The "Graphics Standards Manual" from PTG states in
part:  "All other members of the Piano Technicians Guild who have not
earned RPT status should use the following version of the logotype."  It
shows the PTG symbol, the name Piano Technicians Guild and below is
Associate Member.

You should write for the Graphics Standards Manual as they are quite
specific in exactly how the logo should be used.

Regards,
Clyde