Crack fillers - old soundboards

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 22:49:24 +0200

Thin Epoxy from West System (available lots of places) works very well for
this. You dont need to open the cracks much.. but it can get pretty messy so
be carefull.

If the cracks arent causing any trouble... and you are at all unsure of
yourself here....then leave them the way they are. Filling cracks is largely
a cosmetic effort anyways.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.