Feurich

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 22:25:42 +0200

Generally the Feurich is of the high end of the market, quality German piano
like Bosendorfer, Bechstein, Ibach etc.

I've really only dealt with older models though.

See  http://www.feurich.com/english%20pages.htm

Brian Lawson, RPT
Johannesburg, South Africa

TEXOMA CHAPTER
http://texoma.int.chapter.tripod.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Phil Romano
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 8:46 PM
Subject: Feurich

Hi List,

I have a new prospective client with a Feurich grand.My Pierce Atlas (9th
ed.) only lists numbers to 1988. She says the piano is about 3 years old and
says it is the "same" as a Schimmel. I have never seen a Feurich. What can I
expect? What are the personality traits? The piano was moved from Michigan
last November and now resides about 1/2 mile from the beach. Hasn't been
tuned since it got here. I won't see it till June.

Anybody familiar with these?

Phil Romano
Myrtle Beach, SC