Ideas for Room Climate Control?

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 08:54:46 -0600

Hi Inaki,

They are sold in North America as "hydrocell" and really don't work well in
extreme climates.

At 03:46 AM 04/27/2001 -0700, you wrote:

>Well, there exists some devices that atract the humidity in the air
avoiding it to stay in the room. They are like a box full of some salts
that atracts the water and are covered by a plastic full of little holes
(sorry, I don´t know the proper english word)I prefer them than the damp
chasers that are installed into the piano. As well the room must be
ventilated only in warm days, without rainy weather.
>Good luck
>Iñaki Coello Gómez
>valladolid. Spain
>>From: MBailey911@AOL.COM
>>Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 21:46:39 EDT
>>Subject: Ideas for Room Climate Control?
>>To: pianotech@ptg.org
>>
>>Anybody have suggestions for climate control in a single room of an old
>>house?  Owner has a harpsichord plus a few other instruments, lives in an
old
>>house built in late 1800's (without forced air heating), and is
interested in
>>trying to control humidity in just this room.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Mary Bailey
>>
>><< msg2.html >>

>Pianos en la Red?  ->  http://www.pianored.com