Machinists The Results

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 08:30:39 -0400

Hi Carl,

I would mount that tube and turn the barrel up side down so the pressure would just
push it out.  No sucking but you would have to swallow all the time.  We could mount
it on a dolly that yo can just pull around with you.  You would not need to eat the
whole trip!

Yes, the ideas you have are just exactly what I wanted.  Some regular damper block
screws would work since we all have that size and drivers for them and easy to
replace when dropped.

They can be used when the wires are too short as well as too long as I need.

I will take before and after pictures.

David Ide make a set for me of round stock, 3/4" but with TINY set screws.  I can use
them but who carries miniature allen wrenches with them?  He is a full time machinist
and who has a great interest in the piano.  A talented person to have on our side
too.

I am so grateful for all the help and ideas that have been shared.  I just love this
group when it gets it's mind off cruise mode.

More later when I install them.

		Newton

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Ide2.jpg