Ideas for Room Climate Control?

Terry Beckingham beckingt@mb.sympatico.ca
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 22:40:58 -0500

I have seen a unit that is all in one. It consists of a
humidifier/dehumidifier, and air conditioner, and I believe a heater as
well. it is about 2 feet square and about 3 feet high. It can be connected
to a water line to avoid filling the humidifier, and to a drain to negate
the need to drain the dehumidifier. I believe this unit is sold by Sears in
Canada and retails from between $900 and $1000 Canadian. My barber has one
in her barbershop.

Cheers

Terry Beckingham