Associate to associate

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:24:28 +0200

So Carl... you throw Piano techs and Ditch Diggers in the same box eh ??... But
then I might point out that digging a ditch in our days isnt just so straight
forward a deal after all... you got all these cables down there, and water and
sewage lines... house fundements... grin.. ... I'd prefer the guy knew what he
was doing yea..

And where do you fellows get this idea about "80 % of the time" ??

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.