David Renau post

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 22:44:26 -0400

Joe and list,
    Also respectfully I would like to add that the only reason I responded at
all was in an attempt to answer the question he asked in his letter. I hope
that I did not come off as disrespectful in any way and I do appreciate
someone dedicated to their pursuits. I applaud him and anyone else who so
diligently embarks upon the path they have chosen for themselves.

Again with warm regards,
Greg

--
Greg Newell