SAT III Question

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 21:51:58 -0400

Joe and list,
    Thanks for this post Joe! I appreciate your willingness to see what others
have seen. I hope we can all join together in a mutual respect for one another
if for no other reason than we are all hear attempting to learn and grow. I
believe that is the whole point behind our organization anyway, no? I for one am
very glad you're here Mr. Garrett. I look forward to many other informative
posts in the future.

Warm regards to all,
Greg