Associate to associate

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 19:32:35 EDT

In a message dated 4/25/2001 6:33:16 PM, Richard B. wrote:

<<This paragraph is in error and does not represent the truth of the matter.
Grin...and what is "santification" anyways...?...the 80% mark is simply a
curve
based grading system. It has nothing to do with "how often" you can perform
any
skill... it has to do with how well you perform certain skills compared to a
level established for the pursposes of measuring these.>>

<<"what is "santification" anyways">>
a misspelling of "sanctification" :-)
"sanctification" was put in quotes because it was used along with
"sanctified" and "sanctity" by an RPT in a letter written to the "Grey Pages"
and published along with the Journal.

<<"the 80% mark is simply a curve
based grading system.">>
Nope..wrong answer..want to call a friend?
Straight line grading all the way...if three people take the test at the same
time each is graded individually on the basis of the standards and not what
the test scores of the others were.

<<"It has nothing to do with "how often" you can perform any
skill... it has to do with how well you perform certain skills compared to a
level established for the pursposes of measuring these.">>

Care to de-murkify your meaning here?
What is "pursposes" anyway? :-)

As for "friends"......I have no reason to think otherwise...after all I am an
equal opportunity disagreer. :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)