Associate to associate

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 18:57:24 -0400

Willem and list,
    In my view you did not support the "inspiring confidence" question
at all. I presume that we are talking about confidence from the outside
world in us and our profession. You wrote nothing to prove that
viewpoint. If the power and position of the Guild were such as the
aforementioned AMA then I could see where the use of a title would
inspire confidence from our customers in us and perhaps to a degree from
one of us to another but such is not the case. I still don't get it.

Greg

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté