SAT III Question

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@dave-world.net
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 15:11:04 -0500

Hi Terry, Apparently Joe has a really short fuse about his article and
anything else that someone asks about. Other ideas are fine, but stick
with the FAC method. I wrote an article for the journal, does that give
me the opportunity to be condescending. I don't think so.
Richard Oliver Snelson
Oliver Piano Services.