Baldwin's last gasps?

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:55:48 EDT

In a message dated 4/24/2001 11:17:57 PM, Ron wrote:

<<"I'm working on it... really... trust me.">>

Oh I knows it..deed I does.
I was having a conversation this evening with someone about the results of
unintended consequences vis a vis Baldwin's accujust hitch pins. Namely
something that was 'probably' instituted as a time/motion/machine saver
turned out to be a quite nice technical aid/feature in addition.
In addition I didn't want yo puter havin any o dem "fatal flaws" :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)