Korean Unison Stability

Mitch Ruth mitch_ruth@hotmail.com
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:20:38 -0400

Terry,

Thanks for the insight...I try to be a demon on unisons, checking and double
checking. The fun part is playing the piano hard after I finish the tuning.
I usually hear some smears a few hours to a day after I tune.  No I haven't
been tuning it on a regular schedule as i don't draw extra pay for tuning
it. I'll give it one more complete tuning and pay extra attention to the pin
setting.  Settling is a definite possibility...

BTW, have you noticed on the SKG's you service if the faux-buckskin on the
backchecks is coming off?

Mitch Ruth
DeMossville, KY

"Hold on to your dreams, unless you dream of porcupines..."