Baldwin's last gasps?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:59:19 -0400

Lose the parts?  Well, yeah, eventually.  But if they go out of
business, do they just take all the parts to the local dump or melt them
down or burn them for fuel?  Isn't there a chance some other piano
company will buy the whole kit and kaboodle for a song and keep things
going?  I don't know the answer, of course.  I'm just asking.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT