Baldwin's last gasps?

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:54:04 -0700

This does not bode well! If we lose the manufacturer, we lose the parts! =
If we lose the parts, then we lose the ability to fix! If we lose the =
ability to fix, WE'RE OUT OF BUSINESS! (sorry for the shout:-)
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Billbrpt@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 6:29 AM
  Subject: Baldwin's last gasps?

  List,=20

  It won't be long, mark my words.  This headline today from the =
financial=20
  markets:=20

  Baldwin Piano Announces Sales Fall Off and Liquidity Squeeze=20

  MASON, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 24, 2001--Baldwin Piano & Organ =
Company=20
  (NASDAQ:  BPAO ) today announced disappointing April sales trends and =
tighter=20
  lending terms from its primary lender, which, taken together, are=20
  exacerbating Baldwin's current liquidity situation. Baldwin is =
currently in=20
  discussions with its primary lender to address this situation in the =
near=20
  term....=20

  Bill Bremmer RPT=20
  Madison, Wisconsin=20