Baldwin's last gasps?

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 14:02:42 -0700

That's what stock shares are for.  Current value today: $1.93/share from
it's $7.50  52 week high, over 25% of which was lost in a single day of
trading.  Doesn't sound like a company I'd want my money in.
$1.93/share is barely enough to remain on the stock exchange.  Not much
lower and it will be removed from the big board.  Sounds like a spiral
downward to me.