Baldwin's last gasps?

Stephen Airy stephen_airy@yahoo.com
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 11:11:59 -0700 (PDT)

Based on my experiences, I have liked the tone of some
studio and console Hamiltons and Wurlitzers (made by
Baldwin -- some wurlitzers I have liked were probably
made before they were bought by Baldwin.)

I wonder if there's a chance they could spin off the
Hamilton (if they're still making them) and Wurlitzer
lines?