Baldwin's last gasps?

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 09:34:06 -0700

I knew this was coming pretty quick.  I have an "inside" lead who
informed me privately that Baldwin was inches from going bye bye.  Let's
just say that there are houses in my area who's value exceed Baldwin's
total net worth.  Another American piano manufacturer about to become
history.   Now the question:  Who will buy the name and begin importing
Korean stencils?

Rob Goodale
Las Vegas, NV