just what is 7/32"?

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 00:19:02 EDT

Paul writes:
<<I still don't know what might be the problem with the old set...is it the
threading of the agraffe below the shoulder issue we discussed recently? If
not, why not restore the old ones?>>

  Yes, these are not threaded all the way up, and there appears to be some
"plate-cut" threads at the top. Also, these agraffes have had so much tuning,
causing some of the holes to have migrated,  that I don't see anyway to get a
consistant string level.   I thought it would be a simple matter to get a new
set of agraffes and only worry about alignment, but nooooo,,,,,,,
Regards,
Ed Foote