Scanner

Tom J Armstrong pianostom@juno.com
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:03:58 -0700

----__JNP_000_47af.107e.644d

I was asked what kind of scanner I used for this picture.

This was scanned by an inexpensive ($69.95 US) Hewlett Packard 3300C.  I
used the setting one would use for a photograph.  I was impressed by the
results, since this is an actual part, not a photo!  If you send a scan
over the net, remember to convert it to JPEG format, which is an option
with the scanner software.  Other formats use lots more memory.

Tom Armstrong
----__JNP_000_47af.107e.644d
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

----__JNP_000_47af.107e.644d--