hardware plating

Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Sun, 01 Apr 2001 09:39:11 -0600

Mark,
	Our plating service in El Paso gives us a turn around of a couple of days
and does real nice work. Not been displeased yet. Pricey, though. Depending
on number of pieces, up to $400.00 for a real complete (every little thing,
kinda) job. Nice buffing, and out of 20-25 sets per month, only a few large
screw notch flakes. No lost parts (yet).

Guy