Machinists

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 08:36:07 -0400

> Busted or sumpthin' ?

Yeah, screw screwed too tight, broke off.  1912 S&S M old and fragile.  I like the
idea of two barrels end to end but how can I fix them together.  I don't weld, hmmm,
I do know someone who welds, _big_ stuff.  I will talk to him tonight.  Need to
anyway since he is a piano tuner and helping me with some of this grand stuff.

Thanks for the idea.  I will go down and play with "thingees".

		Newton