RCL

gary mccormick gmcc@pipeline.com
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 04:30:39 -0400

I forgot exactly what happened on the day I came home, and told my wife I
was ordering Cybertuner.
One of the first things I noticed was that I was no longer stressed out at
the end of the day.  Unbelievable!
A tool that helps you do a better job, and lowers stress levels! I wish I
had got mine years ago!
Gary Mc

. When I tune aurally, I WORK AND WORK AND