St. Thomas Seminar???

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 21:42:58 EDT

Wim,

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip but it does seem a bit far fetched.  I'd be
more interested in the Cuban brigade if I could just afford the time.  Also,
there hasn't been a seminar in Mexico City now for 10 years.  Danny Boone was
the one who instigated that series of seminars.  Now that he is gone, the
idea seems to have faded too.

Mexico is part of the territory nominally covered by PTG but to date, there
has never even been a Chapter formed there.  From what I saw in Mexico City a
decade and more ago, there are more than enough people for a Chapter.  It
would also be a great place for a Regional Seminar.

Maybe that one could be called, "La Nacional".

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin